The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, April 21, 2002

Yesterday (Sat) I gotten Count Dooku and Zam Wesell Postcards from a Star Wars online friend. SO Happy! :-)

I still in need of Anakin and either Wesell hasn't pop up at AMK Cinema or I'm too late, I keeping my fingers crossed, hoping I can get them soon too. And if I do get LOTS of Zam Wesell Postcards, I gonna reserver 10-20 pieces for the people at the Zam Wesell Discussion Board. Today, they posted that they don't mind seeing a Purple Wesell online, as they "understand" that costume gonna be my first attempt at doing Armor and they do believe I will keep improving my Wesell as my financial status and skills improve. Hopefully Zam Wesell WILL appear in Singapore this May 16th! Wish me luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home