The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, September 22, 2006

Matrix-LOTR Crossover....Whatever

Found this while copying stuffs from my External Harddisk into my new Baby aka New Notebook. It's the Agent Elrond, Matrix-LOTR Parody Speech etc some members of TheForce.Net Jedi Council Forum wrote many, many years ago around the time ROTK came out or something. -__^


5/17 eclipseSD
"Mr. Baggins. Welcome Back. We Missed You"
"It ends tonight"


5/17 Bib Fortuna, Twi'lek
Elrond: It's all me, me, me.
Elrond clone: Me too!


5/17 The_Ultimate_Fett
"You destroyed me Sauron. You set me free."


Bib Fortuna, Twi'lek 5/17
"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson."

"Do you hear that, Mr. Underhill? That is the sound of inevitability, that is the sound of your death. Goodbye, Mr. Underhill."
"My name...is Baggins!"


5/17 Lurking_Around
"It seems you've been living two lives, Mr. Baggins. In one life you're Frodo Baggins. You live with your uncle, you're attracted to your gardener and you...love to dance like a chicken.

In another life, you go by the alias 'Ringbearer'. You carry the One Ring around and travel with the gardener you're attracted to. One of these lives has a future, the other does not!"

"Do you know what I hate about hobbits? It's the smell!"


Bib Fortuna, Twi'lek 5/17
"Every mammal in Middle-earth instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you hobbits do not. You move to an area and dig, and dig until every hill has been hollowed out! The only way you can survive is to dig in another hill.

There is another organism in Middle-earth that follows this same pattern, do you know what it is?

A gopher.

Hobbits are a disease, a cancer of this world, you're a plague. And we...are the cure."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home