The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, September 10, 2006

*Poke Head Out*

Not much to say about non-Costuming/Cosplaying these days. =__= Or rather maybe I prefer to keep it to myself to avoid any "Imperial Entaglements"

Anyhow, just finish another contract with Singapore Science Centre as a NJRC '06 Referee and sad to say, I still go lots to learn. *__*

But THANKS to Kie for tolerating my outburst as I tend to get pretty serious when working o__O and she can interupt too much others' speech sometimes. Anyway, since I appreaciate our friendship, and the fact that I don't mind her being one of Fiona's current best friends compared to Joanna, we just have to try control ourselves sometime and try to tolerate others too. -__^

Next on the list will hopefully be at ScienceFest/GeneFest 2006 at SSC for 7 days straight as I need some extra cash to pay myself back over the money "borrowed" to get my new IBM Thinkpad Z61t Notebook and couple other stuffs. Ya, thank God I still can borrow from myself tho' it's starting to take severe toll on my saving. @__@ And I still haven't gotten most of the Sideshow WETA LOTR Busts and Statues I want.

Mini Maul Help!!!!


BTW, am writing from Library tho' I now got a new Notebook (still unnamed tho' occasionally I called it Morgoth o__O with the External Harddisk probably being called Sauron if that name ever stick O__O ) as I still got my Norton Anti-Virus to update, my bed is a mess cause the hanger just collapse again (I have TOO MANY Costumes?) and I don't have SingNet Account so can't use the Library Wireless Networks.

Am meeting Jean (aka the NTU Lecturer) later today to pass her the money for the LOTR FOSSIL Watch and see a couple of LOTR stuffs she want to show me. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home