The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, May 20, 2006

So I Watche The Da Vinci Code....

Okay, after all the hyper and stuffs about it, I watch the movie on Opening Day at GV Yishun. My opinions?

Well, it's just a story that explore Old Theories, Create New Ones and giving us Hope. Who won't want the Bloodline of one so revered to continue till this day?

Soo.... since I see it nothing more than just a movie, I WILL see it nothing more than a movie. And if you are indeed as you say, your Faith is strong, NOTHING can defer you from being a Good Christian, Catholic etc etc after watching this movie. You will be able to easily pull the story apart to tell the truth from the fiction and the facts. ^__^

Heck! I'm not a good Muslim and yet even after Aravind told me about the roots of religions, I still have my faith in Islam. No one will know which is the true path till you die. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home