The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, May 01, 2002

Opss, I guess I forget to put up my report of the TRU Marina Square AOTC Toys Premiere. :-P Okay, lah since it is VERY Long, I'll give a brief report on it
6pm:
Left Home to Suntec. 138 and 133 came pretty late.
7.30pm:
Arrived at Suntec. Proceed to change some RM to SGD
7.45pm:
Arrived at TRU Marina Square. Saw a few people (about 15) had line up already. Sat down quickly and start revising ACHT.
8pm++:
Went to nearby Shop to call up Rahmat. He said coming soon with some friend.
A guy introduce himself and turned out to be Winbros and DarthSyn. Started discussing about the toys, movies etc
Winbros (or another fellow) gave me Anakin. Winbros gave me lots of Zam Wesell.
Darth Syn showed me where I can get more Wesell but runs out.
Rahmat and Kenny's Cousin arrived
9-11pm
More SW discussion
Ben, Austin etc arrived.
More laugh
11.30pm
Lined up and got the "Free SW Movie Poster & R2 With Any pruchase" voucher
CNA came and started filming. I also snapped some pictures to post on my SW website one of these days.
12am 23rd April
BANZAII!!!! Attack TRU and gotten Wesell and 1 purple lightsaber. Quickly paid up and help rest get stuffs.
Gotten Poster; DOUBLE SIDE CINEMA VERSION!!! :-D
1.30am
Left TRU in DarthSyn's Car with his girlfriend(?) and Winbros and his wife.
2.00am
Home!!
Hit the books again for ACHT till 3am++ and dozed off
8am:
School revision!

A much longer and illustratrated report will be put up on my website one of these days. After I get MS FrontPage again (Hmm, should I risk $14 to buy the pirated copy again. The last one sucks and lack some parts while the 1st one I bought can't be used anymore. X-( )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home