The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, August 02, 2004

WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I MISSED THEM!!! >__<
I miss the LOTR Exhibition and wish I can fly to Boston rite now to view it and refresh my memory. I missed my Spot beside Daddy Elrond (well, Elrond did help to raise the 2 in Rivendell) and near Daddy Gil-Galad and bro. I missed polishing the glass showcase and teasing the naked Cave Troll. I missed saluting Sauron and talking cock with the Ringwraith early in the morning to keep me accompany. Yes, I missed everyone. -__-

Well, better try to save up SGD1,000+++ to afford a trip to meet them again in Australia this Dec or next year. When I arrive there, the first thing I gonna do it do the full Show Host LOTR Ritual (and hope Elrond & Gladdy DO give us some no. -__^ )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home