The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, July 30, 2004

Jean Posted This In The Forum For LOTR Show Hosts....
"Gil-galad was a rock-and-roll King.
Of him the drummers sadly sing:
Elvis, as he was know by men,
(He'd change his name every now and then).
 
His hair was tall, his twang was buff,
But no one would say his style was gruff;
the countless chanting fans would cry:
"Hooray for the King! Our favorite guy!"
 
And some say now he passed away;
As King, he wasn't meant to stay;
But I know better, (I'm so smart)
I saw him yesterday at K-Mart!"

LOL! XD Now I wonder if there is any teasing about his big nose (which was partially inherited by Haldir ;P )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home