The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, July 25, 2004

French Lace, Toybiz & Gryffindor Phone Pouch. . . .
Went to Arab Street and Chinatown with Fiona on Sat afternoon. First we went into most of the shops before No. 99, Arab Street to look for White/Ivory Silk Paisley-Pattern Fabric for her Eowyn Shieldmaiden Outfit Chemise. Later, I showed her the lace I was thinking of getting for my Arwen Coronation Dress and after much debating and refering back to the reference pictures, bought the Light Green one. There goes my SGD50. -__-

After that, continue looking for the Paisley-Pattern Fabric and found a nice one going for SGD20/m. It's will be perfect shun for the color (which can be fixed with a dye job) but there is silver threads forming patterns on it. Decide that it's removable and tried to get a good price (trying out luck only) and got SGD15/m if Fiona really get 10m. Later, went to another shop and found the same fabric and the shop owner offered it for SGD100 if 10m is gotten. He even gave Fiona a sample and it's currently with me to be scanned.

We then proceed to more shops and I managed to show Fiona the Antique Gold Trimming I'm planning to get for the Arwen Cranberry Gown. Later, after getting 5 pieces of Mutton Murtabak, went to Raffles' Hospital Cafeteria to have dinner.

By late evening, we then took the train to Chinatown to check out for more options for the Chemise. Saw a cheaper alternative at SGD6/yard but it's bright white (probably due to the fact that it's Polyester Satin). Will see if Fiona managed to tea-dye it an Ivory color. -__^

I then dropped by Kinokuniya Ngee Ann City alone to get my Gothic Lolita Mook (Magazine Book) and English Fruit Basket Manga. Also gotten Galaxie cause there is a poster picture of Draco Malfoy and it shows the length of the school robe when down (had scanned it and will load it to my HP Reference Folder at Photobucket).

 
For yesterday (Sun), went down to Clark Quay to check out for any bargain. SpawnAsia had sold most of their LOTR Stuffs; only left 3 boxes of ROTK Fellowship Set (Discounted to SGD79.90), Aragorn & Legolas Posable Dolls o__O, Gollum Dolls and a couple of the Beast-Rider sets (SGD18.90 from SGD29.90 O__O ). Outside from Rebels Base I spotted K.O./Blue Shieldmaiden Eowyn and Arwen Chase Dress going for lower prices and ended up spending my last SGD40 on both of them (Eowyn SGD18 and Arwen SGD22 from SGD25).

Met Jean around 6.30pm and she bought for me a Gryffindor Handphone Pouch from UK (Thank you so much, Jean! ^__^ ). We then walked to Far East Plaza where she bought Anduril Miniture. Dropped by Simply Toys to check out stuffs and then we had coffee at Coffee Bean. Jean and I started talking cock and Jean was telling me humorous stories from her school days. XD

By 9pm, we left Coffee Bean and I made my way back to Plaza Singapura to get the Mushroom Swiss Double Burgers my brother order. Then, on the way back, guess who I saw O__O That MC guy from the LOTR Exhibition Roadshow; doing a roadshow for a shaver or something. Thot of dropping by to say "Hi!" but he was busy talking and I was in a rush to get home so leave it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home