The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, May 14, 2006

I Started Writing Again......

I had started writing my Altergo's Life-Changing Experience in form of a FanFic again. No, I don't mean my Lord Of The Rings Altergo (AnĂ¡rien) or my Star Wars one (Si-Addien/Darth Prion) but my REAL Altergo.

It's looking better than my previous attempts but still pretty slow and in bits and pieces. =__= Need more medical terms and descriptions to make it more details and I not sure where to get such books as I need it as a reference here and there so better off buying it. But such books always cost a BOMB! =__=

Hai.....hope I can make it more complete soon as don't know long more I can remember how the chain of events happened.

I still wish I am HER and experiencing her life than this boring one I'm having now......

And people wonder why I like movies like Robocop or Anime like Full Metal Alchemist. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home