The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, October 02, 2006

I Cried Again....

Oh Gosh! Must try not to watch the Memorial Video they did for Katie, Albin Johnson's late daughter, as I still cried every time I watched it. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She was SOOOOOO CUTE and unfortunately taken away so early in her life at 7 years old on 9th of Aug last year. Ya, I didn't know of her personally nor her dad but when I heard from fellow Star Wars Costumers and TFN Jedi Council FanForce City Reps about her battle with Cancer, I start to feel the family's pain too. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting We Costumers seems to always be one big family.

Anyhow, checking the 501st Legion Website, read that Albin and wife gotten something to lessen the pain for the loss of Katie; a new pair of twins daughters. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Congrates on the new additional and always remember the one that had passed on to the next life. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

May she be always remembered.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home