The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, April 10, 2009

Costume And Armor Planned 2009

Okay, I these days only post at my LiveJournal Blog so those reading here might miss a LOT of things, especially the cursing and rambling I did most of the time.

Anyhow, thot I'll post up my Planned Costumes and Armor List for this year here, the CONFIRMED one......I HOPE!


STAR WARS

1. ROTJ Biker Scout - 60% Done
2. ANH Imperial Scanning Crewman - 70% done (for ANH Accurate)
3. ANH/ROTJ Imperial Crewman - 50% done (also TIE Pilot Ver 2.0 Jumpsuit)
4. ANH Imperial Officer (Navy) - 50% Done
5. ROTS Padme Medical Gown - 20% Done
6. TPM Jedi Knight


SAINT SEIYA
1. LOST CANVAS Athena Sasha (Young) - 60% Done
2. *SECRET* ? Outfit - 10% Done
3. HADES CHAPTER MANGA Pandora (Hades Outfit) Ver 2.0 - 5% Done
4. MANGA Kanon (Sanctuary Outfit)


LORD OF THE RINGS

1. ALAN LEE's Galadriel - 70% Done


HARRY POTTER
1. GOF Hufflepuff Student - 10% Done

WILL LOVE TO DO THIS YEAR

1. LOST CANVAS Pandora (Elysium Field Outfit) - 5% Done
2. LOST CANVAS Hypnos (Priest Outfit)

3. DARK FORCES Yun cum Si-Addien NJO Outfit Ver 2.0
4. ANH Imperial Officer (Army) - 30% Done
5. AOTC Imperial Royal Guard Ver 2.0
6. ANH TIE Fighter Pilot Ver 1.2


Ya, I'm lucky if I finish HALF of them!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home