The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, January 22, 2010

The State Between Awake & Asleep





Better post this up before I forget........



The previous night, I had this weird "dream". You know there is this state or level of sleep when you're neither full asleep or awake? Something like daydreaming?


I "dreamt" that I went Sky-Diving and having not done it before, was strap to this expert. As I feel myself falling through the clouds, the Parachutes failed to open.


Somehow, either I "push" the guy to be below me or he flip over so I will be on top and we landed onto the ground HARD. Think broke some legs bones or something and I thot my elder brother was examining me to check whether I really broke my leg bones before I drifted into unconsciousness and drifted in and out while taken into the ambulance and wheeled into the hospital like in one of those shows.



Then I "woke up" and pull the blanket over myself as it was getting chilly.



LOL! Sounds like "inspired" by an episode of CSI I watched some weeks ago.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home