The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, May 04, 2002

Phew! I'm back from my Prom or Dinner & Dance 2002 at Marina Mandarin. The day was okay, with everyone commenting on how great and "interesting" I look. ^_^ Didn't ate much actually since most of the food are questionable and a few did contain Brandy, Red Wine etc. I ate LOTS of Raw Salmon; my whole plate was almost covered totally with the dish. Ate also some tarts, Mushroom Soup With Lots Of Herbs and drank donno how many glasses of Pepsi. Frankly, I did enjoy myself. ^_^

Mani also dressed up quite nicely. Wish she had join in the boat with me and do Gothic Lolita too! (Aiyah! Just wear a white shirt with black pants and Coat and bun up your hair. Wear very heavy makeup that makes you look very pale and you're done!)

The only disadvantage is that so people called me Cinderella! >_< Hello??? I'm Cosplaying Gothic Lolita tonight!! Since when Cinderella wear Black Mr.? You no wear your glasses tonight is it??? >_<

Anyhow, in summary, I went out at 5.30pm and came home around 12.30am. And I'll give the event 6.5 out of 10. Some things can be improved but overall, it was great!

Ps: I did my first Gothic Lolita Headdress today!! Not bad for a newbies at Gothic & Lolita Dressing. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home