The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, January 25, 2003

Hai . . . . when is the last time I write down here? Seems like a long long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. :-/

Anyhow, since it's already 2003, I kinda got a few new resolutions to fulfil:
1. Finish my school project.
2. Rearrange my life, at a faster rate. I'm a very messy person now.
3. Do/Complete the following LOTR costumes and props
-Arwen Blood Red Gown
-Eowyn's Refugee Gown
-Frodo & Sam and Bilbo Staffs (simplified)
-Ringwraith Costume for myself. All 3-4 layers of it.
-More Ringwraiths costumes for the rest who want me to help them. :-p
-Saruman Staff
4. After I completed with the above list, do the following costumes/armor:
-Arwen's Lavender Beaded Dress OR Arwen's Wedding Dress OR Arwen's ?? Dress from Return Of The King.
-Easterling Armor
-Merry's Fellowship Costume
Ya, I should keep the list short & sweet!
5. Get a job by May 2003. :-\
6. Enjoy the year and don't have anymore fights or heartbreaks. -_^

Anyhow, about cosplay, I think the list below is what I'm gonna do:
COSFESTA 15th Feb==>Eowyn Refugee Gown
LOTR Private Cosplay June ==> Eowyn Refugee Gown or Arwen Blood Red Gown
HARRY POTTER Book Release June==> Moaning Myrtle (1942 version)
COSFEST July==> ?? or Adam Kadmon (Angel Sanctuary)
MAC COSPLAY 2003 Dec==> Adam Kadmon (if I didn't wear it in July) or LOTR or Moaning Myrtle
LOTR: RETURN OF THE KING Dec==> Ringwraith No. 2 and, Arwen's Lavender Beaded Dress OR Merry OR Easterling

Okay, will talk more about the Lord Of The Rings Costuming soon. And yes, although I feel like dropping the Arwen Rose Dress from Fellowship Of The Ring from my TO DO List, I have found the rite pink flower lace for the inner dress (Inner Dress probably White Satin) at Arab Street. Maybe if I got money to spare, I'll buy 4m of it for the Maybe Bin. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home