The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, June 05, 2002

Had the Taka Look Alike Contest Rehersal today. Only 4 adult contestants shortlisted previously came today (me, Shawn and Ken are 3 of them) and somehow we managed to squeezed in Derrick and another boy (my ex-neighbour?) into the category. I purposely screw up my act as I was testing how big is the stage but I know I will give my heart and soul into the actual. :-D

After than, went to watch Panic Room with Derrick and Jeanette. Came in late cause Jean was late but the movie turned out great; lots of suspenses, F**** words and Blood. Donno why there is no R (Restricted) label on it as the official site stated.

Later, we dropped by The Action City and gotten my Darth Maul Unleashed 6" Figure for $30 each. Derrick gotten the Boba & Jango Fett one as we got to buy both together. Heehee, can you believe it when the other shops are selling them for at least $45-50 each?

And now I also gotten to know who the 7th Contestant for the Taka SW Look Alike Contest is; a friend from SGCosplay Mailing List. She's coming as Anakin but I'm booked for Derrick as Derrick coming as Anakin In Peasent Disguise. Now where can I get Derrick a suitcase and how much did the Calico Cloth I bought for him cost? ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home