The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, June 06, 2002

Oh my! 2 more days to the Taka SW Look Alike Contest and I still haven't done my new Belt and Pouches and make a new cape. I'm in a big doodoo now.

My friend from SGCosplay ML wanted to borrow a Green Lightsaber and since it's not booked, I'll let it go for that day. My Bro left it in my room for a month now. :-D Shawn is using my Vader Lightsaber this Sat and I hope he'd fixed the wrong coloring on his Shoulder Plate! Ken also said he need to fix his shoulder parts as it keep sliding down. Hmm, between the Sith Lord and the Bounty Hunter, who will win I wonder?

Okay, now back to trying to redo my belt . . .and think about my presentation for the contest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home