The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, February 03, 2003

Hai . . . . thanks to my aunts, my depressed mood had fallen even more. Why in the fuck must they disturb and do my work in the house? For God sake! I want to clean up the kitchen cabinets first and replace the paper before putting in the glasswares and making sure every single plate is shinny clean! Blast them! X-(

Anyhow, my dad will be going off this Tuesday afternoon and I'll have full power over the house for the next 1 month. :-D YES! I can do my sewing and cutting in peace downstairs and come home late (I really, really want to see LOTR: The Two Towers again and the last time I check, the earliest show is at 9.45pm >___< I didn't fully catch the beading/embroyies on the Ringwraith Hood and Arwen at the end of the Battle at Helms Deep!).

And I think this will be my schedule till I complete my Final Year Project:
Sun, Mon & Tue: Home (Sewing, Prop Making, Tidying up my room etc)
Wed: Project Work 8am till 2pm
Thu: Same as Monday
Fri: Project Work 8am till 5pm
Sat: Probably Project Work 9am till 12pm

And things to do so far:
Final Year Project: Till end of March or early April.
Eowyn's Refugee Gown: Version 1.0 by Feb 15th and Version 1.1 by June
Staffs: Frodo Staff Version 1.0 by Feb 15th and Frodo, Sam & Bilbo Version 1.1 by Dec. No, I'll not try for 100% accuracy. Just not happy with the surface of the Version 1.0; think it need the Bondo.
SW Props Painting: And lets not forget my Royal Guard Helmet. Still not sure what paint to use cause I have very little choices in Bright Red Velvet now (and not forgetting I lack the funds! >__< )
My Room: Tidy it up. And that means throwing away all garbage and selling off stuffs I have no interest in anymore
The House: Tidy up the center room upstair, Kitchen Cabinets, Living Room Cabinets/Drawers and Probably the store room under the staircase. And find the Kids' Skate so that I can have the part I need for Zam's Shoes. -__^
Sell Off Stuffs: Must ask Jeanette which Sunday she's free so that we can sell off our stuffs together. I need to create more space and need to money.

Oh, did I mentioned that I have a Blue Stone Ring that can pass off as Elrond Ring of Power? ^__^ Maybe I should wear it when I put on Arwen's Gown. ^___^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home