The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, January 31, 2003

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!! ^__^

Kenduri gonna be at 11am today. Feel useless today cause I have no control over the running of the household again. Dammit! When can I be in control? Ya, maybe when I have my own house. *roll eyes*

Anyhow, I still being haunted of wanting to do the Easterling Armor for Dec. Not really for the LOTR Midnight Premiere or the Parade; but just to challange myself. But this year seems too pack for my taste:
-Arwen ROTK Gown,
-Ringwraiths x4 layers x 2+ sets @__@
-Merry Fellowship Garb
-Adam Kadmon
-Moaning Myrtle (1942 version)
-Eowyn Refugee Gown

And then, there is still the Zam Wesell Armor and having to finish/redo all my pending Star Wars Costumes.

Hmm, will see how the end of the year. Maybe I can do it. Must settle my life first, especially my room!

And for a record, I'm playing Fellowship Of The Ring VCD daily, at least 1 disc per day. Well, Clefairy wanted to see/hear it daily. Really! -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home