The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, March 28, 2004

I Am Officially Broke. . . .Again @__@
Went to Kinokuniya Liang Court to get the Screen Magazine Serene had kindly reserved for me just now. Then, on the way, I saw the Gothic Lolita Pattern Book/Magazine Vol, 2, Layers Vol. 2, COSMODE 005 and this KERA Magazine. So there I was browsing through them for an hour trying to decide if they are all worth to get.

Layers now cost a whoping SGD34.40 while COSMODE 005 SGD31.30 so after much self-debating, I decide to get them later. >__< Both have their own pros and con and since they are both March release, there is time to get them. The KERA Magazine wasn't worth to get so I give it an immediate rejection while I gotten the Gothic Lolita Pattern Book/Magazine Vol, 2 after a quick browsing to ensure it has no spoil pages.

Then off to the Bargain Alley to look for some bargain books and came across the #72 & #73 of Japanese Star Wars Fact File. It was so cheap at SGD2 each so was intending to get it tho' I can't ready Japanese until . . . . . .

I Saw The Hobbit Gift Box and The Art of The Return Of The King. O__O

Gotten the 2 instead of the SW Fact File so here I am broke after paying SGD45 and SGD64 respectively for the books. >__< Well, anyhow, I had been eyeing both books for quite some time so I should be happy that I forgo the SW Fact Files that I can't read for something more to my liking rite now. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home