The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Shessh!
I'm turning my brain inside out looking and deciding on a design for a Black Dress for the Opening Ceremony of the LOTR Exhibition. And being the person I am, I refused to have the dress as a simple one and I don't wear anything short or sleeveless. So what kind of dress I'm aiming for? Yes Precious! Elegant Gothic Lolita/Aristocrat. @__@ Am picking up ideas from existing EGL/EGA dresses found online and my ELG related Magazines/Books for ideas.

So far, I want the dress to have a slight high collar, long sleeves and slightly flare skirt with a corset-like at the back or front. Will forgo the laces for now as it can be added later to the dress.

Hope Wei Chi aka Yazid & Hazel's Friend mom can do the dress for me tomolo, by Wed night or I have to search all over Singapore after work for a dress to wear. And if she can, got to rush to Chinatown to look for the fabrics and then rush to get it done. Will check with usual seamstress too just in case if she can get one done by Thur night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home