The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I Think I Got The Job . . . . .^__^
Went for the interview yesterday in a hurry with Ann and Roger as the interviewers and tho' I suck, I managed to get the job as a Show Host at the Exhibition. Hope I got in on my own credits rather than because I know them and others from SSC. -__- So there goes all my free time but in goes the money for me to buy more accurate items. ^__^ Will rush my March Warden so I have a new mobile LOTR Costume to wear when needed. -__^

The news about the people selected for the Opening Ceremony was also released yesterday and out of the 16 people from my group who applied, only 3 got in. Fiona as Aredhel Ar-Feiniel, Hazel as Arwen Requiem Dress and Esther as a Lothlorien March Warden. The bitchy, endless-complaining, Ranger girl also got in but at least, it's better than the bitchy, my-dress-is-translucent Elf Ranger Girl. Anyhow, the great shock was that people like Sena (Legolas), Victoria (Arwen Dream Dress), Qing Yuan (ROTK Elrond), Nessa (Galadriel) and Yazid (Frodo) didn't get it. Frankly, the shock was that the other 13 people in my group didn't get in as our costumes are at least 80% accurate. Then again, if what I suspect is true, our accuracy is the reason why we don't get selected. O__O New Line Cinema behind it? @__@

Will organizer an outing in costume to the exhibition or ROTK screening this weekend to pacify everyone. Anyway, there is still CosFest 2004 (tho' I planned not to do LOTR unless the group became 10 people or more) and Fans-Tasia 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home