The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Quote Of The Day . . .

"Ónen i-Estel Edain; Ú-chebin Estel anim." (I gave Hope to the Dúnedain; I have kept no hope for myself)

Why? I had been doing; processing and writing the resumes of my LOTR Team Members for the SSC Assignment that I hasn't got the time yet to complete my own resume and costumes. >__<

Well, it's the price to pay for being a perfectnist and wanting to impress the judges so they'll surely choose all the members in my LOTR Group for the assignment. Anyhow, we deserve it more than majority of the other people who came to the LOTR Line Party who are also gonna apply for the assignment. Come one! We know of this work since Oct 2003 and majority of the people in my group had been working on their costumes and props for months, way before even November 2003. Our costumes may not had been realized till December 2003 but we had spent 2-3 months, with Baka like me 1+ year to do the research and assembling of materials for our costumes by December 2003. Moreover, some of us even took the trouble to make a new costume just for the Ceremony even though our current one is accurate already.

Anyhow I know in my heart, Ann will make a good choice. I can also take up Roger's offer to help those who had "volunteered" themselves for the Roadshow to surely get a place at the Ceremony. Well, will do anything to get what we want! -__^

Okay, off to continue doing the Resumes. Am squeezing my head to do Kagami's one with Fariz, Hira, Hazel and mine still to be processed. -__-

No, I haven't slept since yesterday afternoon. >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home