The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I'm Forever Broke *Again*
Yesterday (since it's already past Midnight) was my Off-Day so off I got to Arab Street and Orchard Road for some shopping. After dragging myself out of the house at 3.15pm when I was suppose to at 10am, I went straight to Arab Street by MRT.

Went to my usual shops to get the White Silk Satin and Polyester Habotai Lining for Galadriel's Grey Haven Cloak to lent to TheElfQueen. After pondering for half-an-hour on wherther to get the shinier and thicker "Silk Satin" or the more sudtle Silk Satin, gotten 6m of the Silk Satin for SGD5/m. The lining on the other hand cost me SGD2/m and I gotten 4m since I don't need to do any yoke for the cloak or line the hood.

Then, went to stare again at that SGD190/7.8m Beaded and Bullion Embroderied Trimming. Still can't decide if I should explode my "hard-earned" SGD190 on that piece when according to the salesgirl, it'll not look good against Grey & Blue (the alternate color Coronation Gown) but will over Black (for the Arwen Mouring Dress but that is IF I redo it). Anyhow, the likeliness of the remaining amount able to sell off is slim even if I charge cheaply. So in it's place, I gotten some Gold Loops to add on to my current Mourning Dress and 4 kind of Beads for both the Arwen Mouring Dress and my future Galadriel Prologue Dress Belt.

After getting some Murtabak and my usual dinner at Raffles' Hospital Cafeteria (Banquet), off I go to Orchard to get my music CDs and ROTK DVD (and HMV is the only one offering the free poster >__< ).

List Of Amount Spent Today:
Cloth = SGD38
Beads/Trimmings = SGD9
Food (Dinner and Tapau 4 Tomolo) = SGD26.50
Music CDs (Including My Bro's CD) = SGD69
ROTK DVD = SGD44.95

Ouch! @__@ That is a LOT of money! >__< And I still haven't gotten the books History Of Middle-Earth and LOTR Hardcovers, or even Arwen's Coronation Crown and Gil-Galad's. O__O

Now I really wonder if I am able to get the Biker Scout Armor this August. @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home