The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

This Is What Happened. . . .
. . .When I go cloth shopping. :Þ

Went out to Chinatown and Spotlight Tampinese with Fiona today. Help her look for some fabrics for her Xuan Hua Tian Yuan Costume from Celestrial Zone. In the end, this gotten this White Cotton-Linen like fabric which cost SGD2/yard and Green Polyester Lining. The shop selling the Suede for our Eowyn Vest and Corset is closed so we didn't get any (anyway, we are in no hurry to make the Shieldmaiden Outfit and Kickin' Orc Outfit respectively so there is time).

I on the other hand gotten 10 yards of this Grey Cotton fabric I'm intending to dye a Darker Grey and use it to make the Inner Tunic for my Haldir March Warden and Elven Archer Cloak. Initially, the cloth cost SGD4/yard but I managed to bargain down to SGD3/yard. Wonder if I could had gotten it lower to SGD2.50/yard instead. :Þ

Then over at Spotlight, I gotten 4.4m of Maroon Velveteen for SGD8.95/m for my future Arwen Battle Outfit. Hope that will be more than enough for the body part of the Dress and I can get more later if I'm to use the same fabric/color for the sleeves (will check the other 3 who had done it for ideas). So for the Arwen Battle Outfit, I only now need to get the fabrics for the Inner Dress and the buttons. -__^ Oh! Make it Hadhafang too! ^__^

So now, I'm kinda broke again. . . .sort of! I still got a check to bank in and the Marketing money should be received tomolo but then again, I really, really want a set of Biker Scout Armor so got to save as much as I can. -__- Don't want to withdraw anymore.

Off to check and clear my mail rite now. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home