The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, May 02, 2004

So Where Is My Heart Rite Now . . . . .
Just wondering is my heart is still in Star Wars still with me being EpIII Spoiler Free for the past 2 years (ever since I got interested in LOTR actually!) Will start saying why I'm saying this another time.

And I still wonder if I should get a Biker Scout Armor. @__@ I just e-mailed Jeff Allen of StudioCreation last nite to ask about the cost of shipping, and to fulfil my interest in his version ever since a few years ago when he offered the USD250 armor (well, that batch sell out pretty quick and now the new batch cost USD400).

Now, it's either the Biker Scout or Zam Wesell. . . . .

I'm still too fat for Zam anyway. >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home