The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I Hate Sharing My Food. . . .
. . . .That is what is in my bowl or plate unless you are my family members of course! ^__^

Why am I saying this? Well, ever since I started working, someone been asking to taste my Soup or my Deli Potato or my Noodle just because she had never eaten it before. @__@ I really HATE to share foods that are NOT meant to be shared! >__< Fries or Nuggets or stuffs that comes in individual pieces is okay but NOT my bowl of soup or noodles! Ya, she may be a Muslim too but she drinks for God's Sake! @__@ So does that make her salive Halal or not?

Hai. . . .some people. They can blunt out verses from the Quran and yet they still drink forbidden stuffs like Beer and Alcoholic Champange. @__@ Hypocrates? @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home