The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I MET HER!!!!!!!!! O__O
I met the famous Taiwanese Legolas yesterday at the LOTR Exhibition. For a start, here's her gallery at Cosplay.com:

Greenleaf

Was expecting a very beautiful lady when I meet her but . . . .I met an Aunty like person instead. @__@ Maybe it's the way she dressed, in a baggy skirt and brown coat but. . . . OMG, she looked soooo different in Real Life compared to while cosplaying.

Errr. . . .does that sound like me too, especially later when I start having better skills with makeup? o__O

She is a little quiet and cool when I spoke with her, other than her usual communication problems (as I understand from her post and my only e-mail to her, her English wasn't that good so maybe that's why she's quiet). Was introduced by her friend who I think is Tisphone

Well, when I develop the photos I took with her, will post for comparison. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home