The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I Walked Home In A Daze Today. . . .
My brother, father and fellow Archer is now gone, packed away into Crates and ready to be transported to Boston, USA. I will miss them a LOT. No more the usual morning greetings and drooling; no more the happy memories of "What If I Am Anarien".

Like they said, if you love someone/something; you have to get it go when the time comes. And now, I had let them go as slowly as I can.

Tomolo, I will bid Farewell to the last few who still remain on their stand. Galadriel, Ringwraith and Frodo. But nothing will sadden me more than to be bid the Final Farewell to those I did today. . . . .

Namarie. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home