The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Mouth Of Sauron My Love . . . . .
Sideshow is releasing a bust of the Mouth of Sauron and Simply Toys is taking pre-order for it at SGD108 (SGD98 for members which I am). I WANT HIM!!!!!!!

Guess it's because the kind of stuffs to be released about him will be little; so far I only see the AOME (Armies Of Middlle-Earth) and Toybiz figurings so I could try to spare some cash to get the bust. But what if they release the statue next. . . . . @__@

Add to this the ROTK:EE DVD Gift Box which will have Minas Tirith as the gift (Woh! Jean's prediction had came true!) and me really wanting to get its companion, Minas Mogul which will surely cost as much as the full DVD Gift Box (USD79.90?).

Must start saving a lot like this. -__- The Yakult Coin Bank only got SGD140++ and Clefairy told me to put the money into my Darth Maul & Darth Vader Interactive Bank, Darth Maul on Bike and Ringwraith Coin Banks everytime it get full. Only after all 5 coin banks are full, then I can use the money saved. And I need to buy the lace (SGD50) for my Coronation Dress and SGD190 trimming for Arwen Cranberry Dress and maybe other Elven Dress. Throw in the amount I must pay for my ROTK Asst 3, Elendil, Elrond in Robe and Gil-Galad, Gate Of Mordor Set and Coronation Set, I doubt I can save so much for my Biker Scout Armor. >__< Was hoping to get a set by Jan so I can take my time assembling the parts and making the softwares myself.

Will see how. . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home