The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, July 22, 2004

We Want It!!!!
Went to Arab Street yesterday to drool at the Bullion & Beaded Trimming and get more White Silk Satin for my Galadriel Cloak as I may use a Full Circle pattern instead of a cloak pattern.

Then, went to almost every shop to look for a lace that may be suitable for Arwen's Coronation Gown Upper Sleeves. Found a shop (No. 99) offering something similar and it was a French Lace. But the lace only comes in 3 Colors: Greenish, Pale Antique Gold and Gold and cost a bomb at SGD50/m. The cost is no barrier as I'm willing to spent a lot of money to get something that is very close but the color seems to be. >__<  The actual color of the actual lace is said to be White or Ivory.

I only need about 1/2m for the Upper Sleeves and maybe U around the Upper Sleeves and probably 1m if I include the Circular Yoke around the neck. Will see if I really want to get it and when I do, must bargain it down to hopefully SGD40 or less (giving reasons that I'm just a poor student! -__^ ).

Hai. . . .my saving is getting less and less and at this rate, donno if I can afford the Biker Scout Armor next year or even apply for my POSB Debit Card. >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home