The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Adoi! @__@
Try ironning 18m of cloth with an ironing board that is not that big. @__@

I spent the day cutting out the Front and Sleeves pieces of my Gi and ironing the White Cloth after it was washed last nite (discovered why the 13m one was going for SGD1/yard; it had this huge brownish stain from one end to the other but it's totally gone now after being washed in the washing machine -__^). Now got to iron a few more metres, sew together my Gi and make the Tabbards and Obi.

Anyhow, while ironing the 5m one, I just realized how many things I can use it for. Eowyn's Shieldmaiden Outfit (for the sleeves and blouse only I guess) or Arwen Requiem Dress Lower Sleeves or White WETA Gown or just a plain Elven/Rohirrim Gown. The Shieldmaiden Outfit seems unlikely as I don't intend to do it anytime soon but the Requeim Outfit I'm planning as part of the 3-Jumper Dress "Project". -__^ Even the 13m one seems to have an endless use for it other than as a Mock-Up fabric. O__O

Well, will see how when I start making Gowns. -__^

Oh! Tomolo I may go to Clark Quay to just look look and drop by Isrida to get some Green and Maroon Ties for my attempt to replicate the SS/CoS & PoA versions ties for others who will be interested. The Bukit Timah Falcon Hanger fellow also asked me to drop by tomolo to get the Rubies Evenstar as new stocks may come in this week and I'll like to have 1 more just in case. -__^ Hmmm...must remember to drop by Spotlight too to get Yellow, Gold and Plantinium White Fabric Paints too for my Banners. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home