The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

OMG! O__O
I got something like USD79.90+ or USD89.90+ in my PayPal account but I can only send out USD8.84 rite now as I'm an Unverified Member. Just think how much that is in SGD! O__O Sheesh! Now I really must find ways to get SGD500 to put into my POSB account so that I can apply for POSB Debit MasterCard and get myself Verified at PayPal.

I got 1001 things to pay for with my PayPal: Cat for the remaining amount for the Buttons (especially that I want to get a dozen of the Boromir Buttons for my Arwen Battle Outfit), Geocities to upgrade my darth_eagle or sith_haldir website account (need more space) which means I can get rid of the Freewebs.com account which unfortunately I discovered today, have large capacity BUT only allowed 50 files to be uploaded. @__@ There are also a couple more stuffs I want to order from online and PayPal is very useful for that. -__-

Hai....I could borrow from the emergency account as I'm also in a tight spot this month (8 more days till 12th and I only got SGD20 to spare for meals that cost ~SGD10 per day >__< ) but I'm afraid that like previous months, I ended up using the money instead. There is SGD140++ in the Coin Bank but I promised Clefairy I'll not touch it and will empty it into the various other Darth Vader, Darth Mauls & Ringwraith Banks once it get full. Will see how my mood is tomolo....

Well, the Queen is encouraging me to take up the job with SSC again this Sept 4-11 and I think I really should as I could use the money. About 8-10 days of work, min. of 8h a day at SGD5.50/h and I could earn back up to SGD400. Said I could use the money for my Sydney LOTR Exhibition trip IF I could find SGD1,000 by then but well, there is lots other stuffs to settle at home.

I still got to pay the remaining for Toybiz Coronation Gift Set, Gate of Mordor Gift Set, ROTK Asst. 4 (Mordor Frodo, Gobag, Denethor & Fountain Guard), Gil-Galad, Elrond in Robe and I think Elendil(I remembered ordering half of the new FOTR Asst? Set and that means 3 of them) and I really, really want to order that Bust of the Mouth Of Sauron (SGD98). And there is the Dark Galadriel Action Figure that will come out someday plus I still seek the Elven Archer with Berserker Action Figure. Arrrrhhhh!!!! So much I need to pay for! @__@

Bankrupt lor! @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home