The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, May 06, 2002

I had a dream last night . . . I was related to Jargo Fett or I'm visiting him or he's living in my "house"! And Zam Wesellwas trying to kill Boba Fett (the boy) so I was trying to protect him. And since Wesell was a shape shifter, she came to the door as a PIZZA DELIVERY BOY! Jargo was telling me to protect Boba and somehow I see through Wesell's disguise and shot at the Pizza Boy but all my shots bounced off as she's wearing some kind of armor. And then later, she was like a spider (in armor)[?] and tried to come through the window so I was trying to shut all the windows as fast as I can. Then Jargo Fett got shot?

Man, the dream was weird. Frankly, out of the 3 or 4 SW related dreams I had, all are weird . . .maybe except the one where I am REALLY Darth Vader's Apprentice. ^_^

On a late reporting, I went out with 8 other members of The Jedi Council Singapore Side at BK. Gotten some postcards from them too. And I bought the kids book "The Queen Amulet" which contain a little story book on Amidala and her amulet, and a plastic replica of the Amulate. The Amulate, except for the size must had reminded me of Angel Sanctuary's Nanatsusaya (worn by Setsuna) that I digged out all my cash to buy it. Will see if I can afford a few more to sell off at eBay or just keep for fun.

I also gotten the Padme Amidala Areana Escape Action Figure from the new Toys 'R' Us. Am pretty broke now. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home