The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, May 29, 2002

YES! YES! I'm shortlisted for the Takashimaya Star Wars Look-Alike Contest this June 8th! Hope Shawn "Darth Vader" and Ken "Boba Fett" also managed to get in as their Armors are a lot better than my costumes. And they surely deserve to win the top 2 prizes as they worked hard on theirs, not like me, spent 1++ years researching on my Padme but spent a few months to actually assemble and do it. :-P

Tried to drag in JediJean too but she thinks her exams are too near for her to enjoy herself. And JediClare haven't stated her verdicts wherther she's entering. And spaces are running out! Only 10 people are allowed to enter! Hope Nick "Darth Maul" is in too than I can kick his Ass as Padme!

I'll have to come down to Taka Atrium on June 5th 9am for a little rehersal. Hope my Rubies Pistol and Holster will arrive by then as I have to repaint the pistol as usual. And I need to redo the belt and pouches as the last pouches had fallen apart. Gotten some vinyl fabric from Chinatown for the belt and pouches but I think the one for the belt is a bit too dark. But what to do? I run out of ideas where in Singapore to get vinyl or Ivory Leather. And I must also do more of my SW costumes, finish them up or keep the stuffs belonging to a certain costume I'm working on together.

Gone on the mRIC for first time tonight.Can't talk much cause dinner ready. :-P

Okay, off to talk SW with my FanForce Singaporegang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home