The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, May 30, 2002

Today been both a Good Day and a Bad.

Bad because I woke up late and so late to school to do my project.

Good cause Sentha not there so do things according to my speed.

Bad after calling Joy from Costumes & Mascot and she told me she can't get Padme's Pistol and Holster for me due to licensing problem (of selling to Asia) on US side. (Back to sewing machine for me :-P )

Good cause Shawn "Vader" got in and Ken "BObaFett" most likely. Derrick "Lukedecop" also mostly likely entering.

Bad cause I didn't managed to go to SAGA City to get some Acrylic to maybe redo my Shin Guards.

Good cause I dropped by AMK Jubilee and gotten 16 Jango Fett FOX Postcards and 4 Yodas.

Err, I think that's all . . . for now . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home