The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, June 02, 2002

Went to meet the members of the Jedi Council FanForce Singapore today and we had quite a lot of fun. We did some photo & postcards exchange and share some stories together. By the end of the "event", me and Jean went all around Orchard for a little hunt.

While I was in the bus home, I was taking out some of my postcards to get to my photo albums and this Foreigner saw all the FOX postcards I had. I asked him if he's interested and when he said yes, I gave him 2 of each set I got extra. I also accidentally gave him one of my Genosians but I still got 4 left.

Am trying to pack up the stuffs now and settle my bed for the upteen time. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home