The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, February 04, 2003

BAD NEWS!!!
I'm probably not going to see my Arwen's Blood Red Gown soon. X-( Fuck that Nora A. Samad ass!! She had ran off with my best pictures of the gown and my much bargained fabrics for that gown and my Adam Kadmon costume! I'm seriously gonna cut her payment by 50% now if she come backs to me with the stuffs and 75% if I don't get back them back by early April! And I had to save up on buying marketing stuffs the past few months just so that I can buy the fabrics! FUCK HER ASS!!! X-(

Anyhow, since I'm Arwen Gownless, I had technically choose to have her Mourning Dress from The Two Tower done for this June's Cosplay to replace the Blood Red one. Heehehehe, an excuse for me to wear the Black Chiffon Veil. Got to go all over Singapore looking for the fabrics, trimmings and buttons and draw out the pattern soon. And also must pray hard that, that shop at Arab Street have the Black Silk Velvet I want, as the last time I checked, their Silk Velvet seems to be the "crushed" type. Well, unless I find a cheaper but comfortable alternative to Silk Velvet (Midnight Blue Velvet anyone? :-D ). At the current rate of me having to pay my school fee and internet bill from you-know-where, I can only start buying the fabrics in April and send it off soon after that so that I'll get back my costume by end of May. But I can get the trimmings and buttons now, or start making the trimmings.

Will have to check out the seamstress Cik Rosnah recommanded to me at Joo Chiat Complex this Sunday.

I'll start making the mock up of my Eowyn's Refugee Gown Jumper this Sat or Sunday (or even tonight). I'm having problem sleeping these few nites I think. :-\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home