The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, February 03, 2003

Eleven (11) more days to Cosfesta and I still haven't done my Eowyn Refugee Gown Jumper. @___@ Frankly, I have no idea how accurate I'm gonna make it this time; wherther I'll attempt to make Cap Sleeves (How am I to make Cap Sleeves anyway?) or how am I gonna put the trimmings on its collar or what lacing to use. Anyhow, I haven't even dyed the fabric cause it been raining heavily daily and I need to hand it out to dry along the common corridor downwards.

The Blue Inner Dress is on hold for now as I'm a gonner at making dress (so must send it off to a seamstress). And I also need to dye it a darker shade of Dirty Medium Blue and maybe even add those golden threads on the sleeves parts. Must remember to read through the posts about that gown ASAP.

As for the other props and costumes, no improvement either. Must go all the way to Novena Square to get Krylon's Brown Spray Paint. Must also drop by Arifin's school D&T lab to get my wooden sticks turned into wands and the Acrylic Rod cut to the size I need (5').

Ya, lots and lots of stuffs do these past weeks and I must tear myself away from this computer too! -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home