The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, July 07, 2003

I Did It! ^__^
I had placed the Order for my Elven Ears and Spirit Gum from Germany and it cost USD28.56. If everything goes well, I should receive them in about 7-14 working days (it took 1 1/2 week to arrive to USA East Coast). Yub, go ahead and took the risk to have the items delivered by normal Airmail instead of being insuranced.

Will have to ask Julia or maybe Freshmeat to also help me get 1-2 Woochie 2 Ears and get them delivered to me by Airmail (no hurry though; it's for days when I have to quickly apply the ears or for other elves -__^ ) as soon as I got the cash to spare. And if Freshmeat or Eriol is coming back before November, must also get them to buy for me a whole big bottle of Liquid Latex (the ones sold in Singapore is soooo small; smaller than those Poster Color Bottle), probably in Flesh and Black/Grey color.

Will try to write the CosFest report later tonite. Must shut down the computer for awhile first to rest.

Ps: Mini Maul sulking again cause I bought another LOTR item rather than more Maul stuffs. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home