The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, July 05, 2003

Quick Note:
Doing the Belt for Galadriel Gown currently. Has made the backing so now off to the sewing machine to sew the 2 sides together and later the Trimming & its backing. Hope it works or tomolo I'll ended up not wearing a belt! @__@

Anyhow, gotten the gown just now and it's nicer than my Rose Dress; okay cause the collar wasn't that low. But I realized that I should had added Acetate Lining or Cotton Lining cause every time I sweat, it shows on the dress. @__@ So when I got the money and time, must make for myself a little tight cotton underdress like what those Victorian wear. What is it called? Chemise?

Other than that, Yazid is irritating me. Want me to get him 4 copies of Anakin's picture. WTF! My printer is spoilt and my bro's has no Black Ink! And he expect me to print those stuffs? And he also expected me to find him 4 pictures of Anakin from my collection meaning sacrified my magazines? Crazy!!! My own pictures I had to sneak and print on my dad's computer (and 2 pictures to a page!). Well, will not help him this time.

Gonna close my "borrowing" shop too. Feel like not bringing the Combat Boots either cause I got lots of photo albums to bring tomolo to show the reporter from BH's Info-R and the Malaysian Cosplayers.

Okay, off to start sewing now.
Ps: I'm listening to LOTR: TTT CD now! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home