The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

My Galadriel Costume Will Be Delayed By A Day!!! >__<
My seamstress said I can only take this Sat in the evening cause she has lots of clothings to settle currently. >__< Hope it'll come out well and the collar not too low as my Arwen Rose Dress. I need SGD50 to allow myself to wear low cut collar dresses comfortably and that is something I don't have this Month or even next (Must settle the Witchking Sword first!). Anyhow strangely, only Hansplast is offering the item; wonder what happened to the ones by 3M.

Anyhow, later today I'll be going to a little Press Photoshoot for CosFest. Didn't wet and braid my hair just now so I'll end up as straight hair Arwen today. Wonder if I should get someone to help me do a French Braid or something instead.

Oh! I had posted the photos from the May 17th The Matrix Reloaded SW FanForce Outing and the June 21st OotP Book Release in my Yahoo! Photo Album. Will remove some of the photos from the OotP album on the request of the person featured later, just before I post the link at the Forum. But am wary that someone will post the link all over the internet.

Okay, off to bed. Mini Maul is tugging at my shirt now to go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home