The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, June 30, 2003

In Case . . .
Wondering why I haven't change the layout of this Blog in months, it's cause all the Layout provided by the all new Blogger is darn plain. And I have no idea how to create my dream one (First Layout will be Anakin-Vader: One Fate with the picture of Anakin back to back with Vader aka the Forbidden Love AOTC Poster) so I'm sticking to this one till I got it figured out. >__<

Well, I gotten the MS FrontPage 2000 (in Celebro is MS FrontPage XP and I kinda love it except for the linking function) so I'll try one fine day to create a new layout using MS FrontPage. Probably after CosFest this Sun.

Ps: I also have no website server that allow remote linking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home