The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

It's Isn't There!!!!!
Costumes & Mascot got those DARN, BIG slipped on pointy ears! @__@ Darn! Wasted my time going all the way down to Arab Street to check it out.

And with Jewel's Costume not sure wherther they'll bring it in (which seems unlikely), I got to turn to those in USA for some help in getting the Woochies Ears.





Will ask Julia for some help for the first few pieces when she gets back from her Family Vacation next week. Hope she can! -__^

Anyhow, at Costumes & Mascot, she got sell Spirit Gum with Remover (SGD19), Liquid Latex (tiny bottle, SGD15) and bits of Braided Beard with Spirit Gum (SGD15). Hai . . . I wonder if I should get those stuffs from there.

Other than that, I need to find the tutorial for making those Ringwraiths Gauntlets and Leg Armors. It's inside Celebro and I have no way of accessing it until I get a new AC/DC Converter. >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home