The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, July 11, 2003

More Quizes

The noble warrior
The noble warrior.
You intend to protect the world from the evil that
is rising. No cost is too great.


What fantasy stereotype are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

WIDTH="88" HEIGHT="130" ALT="Want to Get Sorted?">

I'm
a Slytherin!


Okay, I've no choice but to take Slytherin as my 2nd Hogwarts Student Identity. I'll make a bad Slytherin anyway. -__^


I been a lazy bone these days. Hopefully I can be more productive soon or I'll be in big doodoo. >__<

1 more week to when I should start worrying about my Elven Ears. Can't wait to get them and order those Woochies Ears! -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home