The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, June 12, 2003

Almost Done Packing My Suitcase
Still need to put in my Neo Reloaded Coat, Toileteries and pack my backpack with the 2 Folders and some other misc stuffs. I'm trying my best to bring as little clothing as possible (only 3 Long Sleeves T-Shirt, 1 T-shirt, 1 Trackpants, 1 normal pants

Wondering if I should bring Maul since the 2 had been very close lately. Clefairy is coming along but she'll just be herself; no space for her Palantir and I haven't made her bodysuit & new Eye of Sauron Mask.

Other than that, think I'll be done and can caught some nap before having to get ready at 5pm (will leave house around 6.30am by Taxi). I'm only bringing the equivalent of SGD150 in RM and hope it's more than enough or I'll be Bantan Poodoo. @__@

Hmm, what I did for Tues, Wed and Thur. Nothing much; just paid the Digitization Fees for my Hogwarts Patch, gotten some stuffs I need for my trip and check out that fabric I want to use for Myrtle's Pinafold (Cheapest I can get is SGD9.50/m).

Okay, off now to continue packing and hope I had pack everything I need for my trip.

Oh! Hope toys don't tigger the Metal Detector or show in X-Ray as dangerous weapons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home