The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, August 03, 2003

Lazy Bones! @__@
Hasn't been writting since Thur and that is BAD for someone as free as me. -__- Got so much to vomit out but think they all had escape my mind.

Anyhow, went to Clive's Armor Making Workshop yesterday (since it's already Mon 3:21am). Only 2 turned up so we kinda had a leisure-like workshop. He talk about some basics in Armor making, what materials to use, glue, attachments etc. Shown him the Ringwraith Gauntlets and Haldir (though not the Templates courtesy of Julia). Said it can be done (Of course!) though tedious. Well, anyhow, had decide to do the Gauntlets during the workshop since I got to do at least 2 sets; 1 for myself, other for Hassan to make sure his Sauron is more presentable (I'm crazy! Willing to do anything for others except myself). And being myself, I probably give Hassan my first version since it'll not be the best (others are my Ginny Pig! Muwhahahaahhaha!). -__^ If I can finish it by the middle of the workshop, will do the parts I need for the Elven Archer Armor.

Something interesting I discover from talking to Clive during the workshop; he don't keep any of his Gundam Suit anymore shun for the helmets. @__@ All had gone down the Rubbish Chute. @__@ Don't think I can ever do that to my costumes & armor no matter how bad they are. Then again, 90% of the time, I make sure my Costumes, Props & Armors are durable as I'm more the Costumer type and I will create space for them. -__^ Now I wonder where I gonna keep my Elven Archer, Elven Soldier, Easterlings, Zam Wesell and maybe even Biker Scout Armor when I got them. -__-

Anyhow, feel like abandoning Myrtle's Robe till next week (when I got less disturbance) to start on those Gauntlets and Armor Boots. Printed out the notes I need (except the notes on how many pieces for the Ringwraiths & how many for the Witchking) and got the aluminium sheets so technically ready. Wait . . . I don't have the Glove/Gauntlets! >__< Never mind; my Gauntlets is meant to be worn on top of the Gauntlets Gloves instead of sew into it so I CAN start now. Accuracy Freak at work as usual. -__^

Oh, dropped by Spotlight Tampinese just now and to my horror, the Reddish-Maroon Paisey fabric I need (3/4 yard according to someone on the LOTR Costumes ML but I'll buy 1-2m anyway) for Arwen Blood Red Dress isn't there. Only got the plain blue, red and brown ones. So next best bet is to go to Spotlight Plaza Singapura on this 17th Aug the moment it opens at 11am. Heck, will not care about the sale price cause it was not much compared to the original price anyway. I want that fabric cause it may be the only time I can find it! -__^

Okay, off to bed and tomorrow may go wandering to Jewel's Costumes if I got the mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home