The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, July 21, 2003

Forget To Mention Something That Is On My Mind . . .
I should do a patch or 2 for that Singapore Patch Blanket thinging organized by ChannelNewsAsia. Got lots of scrap cloths left behind (keep forgetting to give them to the Recycling Collector) so make as well contribute to the project. And I got some patterned cloths lying around (extras from Mak's Baju or bought to make some Lolita Headdress) so can make it even more interesting. -__^

Well, as soon as I find out how big the patch suppose to be, when is the dateline and where I can send in my patch. -__-

Hmm, the Roadshow is suppose to be at Toa Payoh this Weekend so maybe . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home