The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Quick Notes:
Spotlight got some fabrics that may be used for the Arwen Blood Red Dress Sleeves and Collar. Will try to go Spotlight soon to check it out.

Must drop by Jewel's Costumes too to check out their LOTR Costumes collection. It's gonna be a long walk to there. -__-

I have too many cloths near my door. Their height is now as tall as my wardrobe beside it. @__@ Can't wait to turn most of them into costumes! And yub! As soon as I can spare some cash, must pay IKEA a visit and get some boxes to fill with the cloths and trimmings so the pile will be better labelled, arranged and won't fall off too often. One of these boxes I think! -__^ IKEA is having a sale anyway! -__^

I have too many clothings. -__- Need to dispose off some of my old t-shirts and wear the new ones on a daily basis (of course not the SW ones lah!). Frankly, my clothing wardrobe is bursting and I still got lots of the ones I usually wear when I go out hanging on the window. And I also haven't put in my costumes which is increasing on no. (Note to self: Buy a couple more yards of that plastic cover from the Photo/Bridal Shop for my other costumes, including Galadriel's).

Yazid want to borrow one of my LOTR gowns for his friend. WTF? @__@ Think the gowns is one fit all kind is it? They were all made to my size and I doubt anyone else skinnier than me can wear it (actually, it's more on the shoulder width cause both collars are pretty big). And both gowns cost above SGD200 and lending to a 15 year old kid doesn't seems okay to me. -__- Will see how my mood swing.

And yub, money low again and I still need to go for the Armor Making class this Sun. Will see where I can find SGD50 at least to survive till Aug 13th. >__<

Oh! Did I mentioned that I had started printing the templates for the Ringwraiths Armor boots, pictures of the Gauntlets and some of the templates for the Elven Archer Armor? ^__^ Yes, must do them all this year! -__^ Anyhow, for the Elven Archer, I'm aiming for the look when they first arrive at Helm's Deep aka only Cloak, Helmet, Wrist Guard and Glove, Boots, Bow, Elven Sword and Quiver need. Maybe when I'm more stable in body shape and more expert can do the rest like Chest Armor, Shoulder Bell, Skirt, Maile & Hip Armor.

Oh! Julia is onto the Hip Armors now. And Leiasky and gang going into this armor soon too as their 2nd Age one is completed.

Err, while on Leiasky, she might own me USD30 instead of SGD20 for those SW MRT Cards from 1999. o_O Found a notepad where I wrote how many of those cards I got to buy back then. If only I can verify that she did received those cards last Christmas 1999. >__<

I also owned this guy USD10 anyway for a SW Insider but lost his e-mail, his address on the envelope too unreadable, he had moved house and my trying to contact him through the ML is not responded. It's back in 1999 anyway! >__<

Okay, off now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home