The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, July 24, 2003

Quick Notes . . .
Had opened my Haldir Action Figure cause Clefairy was begging me to.

REAL REASON: I need to scan the figure and weapons to show Julia and everyone at the Haldir's Elven Archer Forum. -__^ Here's the page anyhow.

My, the action figure had revealed quite a lot to me. Not saying Julia's Website on the armor hasn't been useful but for me, I need something physical in my hand to understand how something comes together or is constructed. I'm such a slow learner. -__-

Hmm, tomolo still need to scan Profile Pictures of other characters from Galaxy Angels and settle the stuffs I want to sell at the MAC Gathering. Hopefully, I can get off from the computer from Monday onwards and start working on Myrtle's Robe since I gotten almost everything I need to make it (Okay, maybe shun for the Lining but I think I shouldn't line her Robe since that Polyester Suiting Fabric is pretty thick). Other than that, fund is dwelling and it's only July 25th. >__< And I had signed up with Clive's Armor Making Classes which will cost SGD60, to be paid on the first day of class.

Oh, I still VERY Angry with that lightafire girl although I think she had sent a PM to explain herself or something. Don't want to ruin my good mood over getting the Haldir Action Figure or had gotten the Galaxy Angels Book or had scanned and send some shots to someone to assist her in doing Forte. Frankly, since I know Rebeltawn is her Twin sister, I feel like asking Parish, Himi, Snowykiss, Lizzy, Shuhui etc to discuss about our HP Outing privately and not ask Rebeltawn & lightafire along. Or I should ask them to call me by my usual cosplay name and not mention a word that I'm Z_Wesell on the forum. Too pissed off! >__<

Back to some good things, check out this report Leah (aka Sam) did on her experience trying out a real Hobbitlass costume from FOTR at DC Comic Con 2003. Man! She's so lucky! -__^

Okay, off to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home