The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

I Smiling Like A Baka & Maully Sulking In A Corner . . .
Because I became a Baka and gotten the Helm's Deep Battle Set! ^__^ Cost me a blasting SGD49.90 and I feel it worth every cent cause it had Haldir! -__^
*Drool Drool*
Was hugging it tightly the moment I choosen the best one (based on Haldir's Armor of course!), all the way out of Takashimaya SC to the MRT, inside the MRT, then inside the bus till I get home. Clefairy also jumping up and down cause she gotten a Haldir Dolly (all LOTR Action Figures are Clefairy's Dolly while all SW Action Figures except the SD ones are Padme's). Am sooooo happy rite now! ^__^

But I kinda regret buying the Galaxy Angels Recipe Book today (yub! choosen it over the Character Book cause it's cheaper) but then, let's just say I'm giving myself that occasional gift and next month's extras will totally goes towards getting the Witchking sword (SGD250). Well, when was the last time I bought an action figues? Think it was the Twilight Witchking many, many months ago which cost SGD15.90. Anime related books? Last year with the DUAL! Date File. Okay, no Sushi, no special drinks, no snacks, no MacDonalds, no KFCs, no Long John, no whatever outside for me anymore till Aug 12th. Even then, I got to channel all my moneys towards my LOTR Props & Costumes. Well, I know I can do it! -__^

While on LOTR, I posted that maybe I should play cheat and do the Elven Archer's Sword, Helmet, Gauntlets and Cloak by this Dec just to pacify my temptation to do the whole Elven Archer Armor. -__^ Using Julia's and Kai's Temptlets and guides of course. Will start on it as soon as I settle Myrtle's Robe and my Ringwraith Costume (Arwen will just need to settle the design/drawing & materials).

Okay, off to settle more stuffs and then reshuffles those newspaper articles I had put aside and go to sleep. My eyes kinda gotten heavy . . . -__-

Hope will dream Haldir tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home